Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
First of all let me tell you, Mommy Bean came home Sunday smelling like a woofie. A baby woofie to be zact. She saids it was one of these types of woofies:
She didn'ts get the one they's were looking at even though he was happy to play with Mommy Bean. She said's she worried about why his eyes were runny and red. So she did not brings him home. So I guess that means we's getting a woofie here soon. YIKES!!
Kittys how did you handle a baby woofie coming to live with you? Did the mom and dad bean help you adjust? Was it hard for you to accept the woofie?
Then after all that news, she trieds to convince me that THIS was not an alien in her belly. Oh really? Why then, when I was layings on her belly all stretched out and comfy, did that alien kick me and made me jumps off all
Saturday, April 26, 2008
I has been tagged!! Mickey inviteds me to join in on the Six Word Memoir Meme. We all decided to play but first
Here are the rules:
1) Write your own six word memoir.
2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4) Tag at least five more blogs with links.
5) Don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
6) Have fun!!
TT: Catnip and Tuna are the bestest!
Shadow: I am waiting for my boy.
Molly: Alpha cat? Yea that's me alright!
Fatty: Noisey beans and I don't mix.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
- Forget Google. Bunnies rule the Internet Hmmmm I do nots know but apparently Disapproving Rabbits have been selling T-Shirts like crazy!
- Lolcats hiring NOW! Quick beans join the revolution!
- Check out Bella, shes a new woofie to the blogosphere. Stop by and say HI, I dids!
- So Mommy beans likes getting samples HERE is one site just for us furrys ONLY for FREE stuff!
- I's do not know why but Mommy Bean thought this was interestings - How to Make Origami Paper Claws - Ummmm, WHY??
- Apparently Mommy Bean is getting lazy as the alien baby takes up more space. She has resorted to THIS to find new things to cook!
- We watched this video HERE, and thinks its a great place for all kittys!
- If you's get a chance check out Tabbys Place, its a GREAT cat sanctuary in NJ!
- She even shops online now. HERE she was checking outs some great frames for MY pictures!
- Let's just say Mommy Bean has been lookins at ALOT of woofies lately. She stopped by this blog and made me say HI to a woofie! I guess I's don't mind - much!
- Long ago, Mom bean posted a video by Sparta, whose bean made the mean kitty song. The littlest girl bean loves that video and has to watch it at least ONCE a week!
- As I alreadys said Mommy Bean LOVES free samples. She saw this free sample from Yogi Tea (she gotted some last year from them) and asked for more!
- And last but not least one of the sites we visit EVERY day. Cat Blogosphere!!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
The v-e-t man is really sympathetic's to me and Mommy Bean. He 'splained that what's I has is not really an infection but that it resembles one. Sometimes it means that there is bleeding on the bladder wall, which causes me to pee red. But withouts going in with a special tiny camera, they's can not tell if that is the cause. Also, stress will cause it to happens for some reason.
I really like's this v-e-t bean, he has kittys of his own at home and he is always huggings me when I
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Toesies of some kitty HERE that the big male bean took a picture of in Foxboro!
I has a confessions. I has had a UTI for the last few weeks. They thoughts I was 'lergic to the Clavamox medicine so they hads mommy bean gets some cefadrops from the human vet 'scription store (yea lets just say theys dont get many FELINE 'scriptions there). So I starteds taking that and was okay and now I has blood again. I's so 'barressed cuz I don'ts mean to pee on the floor, chairs and mommys sleep spot. Do's any of you kittys know what I shoulds do now? Poor Mommy Beans so good for cleanings up after me but's I hates it and it makes me hide when's I pee where I shouldn'ts.
Monday, April 21, 2008
House Panthers had a post about ME! I was so surprised. And the mom still has yet to figure who did the picture of me. (It may take awhile, her brain isn't thinking too well some days!) Thank you for the post House Panthers and for making me an honorary member!
So meanwhile today I heard this from the Mom
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Mommy Beans brother is actually only 17 years old. What can we say, Grandma bean hatched one late. hehe And he is also about a foot and a half taller than Mommy Bean (she's a shortie of 5'2").
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Here is our surprise guest:
That kitty is Marie and she lives with Mommy Beans brother in North Carolina. Marie used to has 2 sisters buts they were terribly sick last year and had to be helped to the Rainbow Bridge. Marie is 9 years old, but can you's guess how old Mommy Bean's brother is? (We's tell you Wednesday)
Monday, April 14, 2008
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Mommy Bean's so 'barressed. She did not know it was ASPCA Day. But's it saved her from thinkings too hard of what to do for a T 13 today! She wants to show you's 13 of her favorite Orange Kitty pictures!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Mommy Bean tried to get her belly but Fatty wouldn't cooperate, she was too comfy laying next to Mom this morning.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Then she says to me, "GO TO SLEEP TT!"
I was not ready to go takes a nap yet. I wanteds to play still. I wasn't doings any things wrong, was I?
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Now alls the beans, includings the bean kids sit in one room jokings around and laughing. I really miss my Mommy Bean, it isn'ts so much fun now that she sits in Molly's territory all the times.
Mommy Beans founds this cartoon funny, but I's not sure why ...
Thursday, April 3, 2008
13 Things about Mommy Bean
- She was borned in Georgia but only lived there for 6 years.
- Mommy Bean has traveled to Canada, England, Wales, Scotland and Jersey Island (one of the UK Channel Islands)
- I woulds has lost Mom Bean last summer cuz of a severe metal monster accident. The metal monster didn't survive but mom did (THANKFULLY). She saids she flipped her machine end to end, rolled it d0wns some hill and then when it stopped on its round things, it caught fire. She only has a scar on her right paw to show that it happened (and a video of the machine).
- Mom Bean has two kid beans - 14 and 7 years old.
- Mommy Bean has a disease called Diabetes, she has hads it for over 31 years.
- She has liveds in California, Arizona, Georgia, North Carolina, Connecticut and now we all lives here in Masshole .... what? Mom but thats whats you calls them here isn't it? Ok we lives in Massachusetts.
- She hads a 3 legged woofie named Lady Jane when she was a teenager.
- Mommy Bean says she used to raise chickens and it was fun! Can you imagines all the fev-ver toys you coulds has with those?
- She has a tank of fishies in the other room. The fish include assorted tetras, mollies, glass fish, hatchet fish, guppies, 2 keyhole cichlid, a pleco and an elephant nose fish.
- Mommy Bean never gets mad at us kittys, even if we do yack on her pillow. (Sorry Mommy!)
- Mom Bean has single handedly turned the Big Male Bean from a non cat lover to being able to like us really well! (With OURS help of course.)
- Moms real life sister has a blog with kittys too!
- We all has Mom bean addicted to bloggings kitty style. Sometimes she finds herself saying stuff like Spot 13 or other kitty code words! I's so embarreseds!!!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
You can clicks the picture to see a video on how AWESOME this kitty box is!!
So then Mommy did some internets research on it. And when she read THIS she decideds to NOT get me the kitty box, no matter how awesome it seems.
So now this is me, cuz I didn'ts get what I wanted!!!
Nope I wasn'ts going to looks at her either but she tricked me. *humph*
We gotted tagged for the Wish Meme again by Tazo so I had to think of's another wish.
5. Tag as many people as you like so that there can be wishing stars all across the Blogosphere and ask them to please link back to Linda so that we can see what wishes others have made and share those wishes with others.
We wish that the furrys in Beijing survive the iggnorant beans and that the rest of the world hears about how bad they are there!
We woulds like to grant a wish to Tamra and Griffin (the NOT alien brother).