Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Whats in the air?

Lately I's been feeling really good.

And it's not just me thats feelings good either, Molly and Shadow are too.

I knows it is not cat nips because I don'ts like it

But whatevers it is, its making us cats "go loco" mommy says.

For examples, this mornings I decided to run like crazy into the livings room. I stopped in mid run to only turns back around and go to my seats in the kitchen.

Mollys been running and jumpings around like a bunny and has even given Shadow a few bunny kicks.

Shadow who usually hides out in his boys room has even been runnings around a bit.

Mommys even told me that Fatty was in a goods mood this mornings. She saids that he was waitings for her in the basement and was meowings loudly (just like I do's) for foods. When she gaves Fatty a skitchings he showed her his tummys and bunny kicked her once. Fatty also gave her a few head butts too.

That Fatty sure is lucky to have a bean that cares for hims even though he doesn't want to come inside and meets us other kittys.

3 comments:

Daisy said...

I been feeling wild and crazy, too. Maybe it is the full moon.

That Fatty needs to learn some manners I think.

Scout said...

glad you are havin a gud day!!

its fun to run for no reesun!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hope you have a good day.
Today I feel asleep I don't know why I didn't will wild.