Thursday, November 22, 2007

Contest winners and our 100th post

It's our 100th post. Boy we planned this one out well huh? We not only are markings this event but it all ties in with Thanksgiving (or as us kittys here say Turkey Eattin Day!) our contest, and where we live.

We's hads a hard time picking winners. Mommy Bean said we shoulds throw names in a hat and pick. I don't understand how that would get's some kitty a prize thoughs? So we's hads a few ties for 2 catagories so we's going to honor each kitty in that areas of the contest. You alls gets prizes! Email us with a snail mail address so we's can send out your great prizes!

The Bestest Stories

SKEETER:

My First Thanksgiving Day

It was 1992. I had only been in the cave a few weeks (an didn’t efen
know what “weeks” were then). I was finally getting used to the place
(SO LARGE) and to Tinkerbelle (SO MEAN), when I smelt such fabulous smells…

I dint know what the smells were. Just that they smelt Soooooo gooood…
My mouth was waterin an I had even had my dinner (and a good one too).
But these smells were, like, jawsome!

The Big Thing was makin really serious Big Thing food for the first time
since I arrived (and oh wow, Big Things eat so good). My tummy was all
full, but it still rumbled. Can ya imagine that? Jus 3 weeks from havin
ta fight for bad food an such smells like “allofasudden”...

Well, The Big Thing was jus makin it fer hisself, I figured. I mean, I
hadn’t seen any ofer Beins aroun the place yet (an dint wanna see
either, after all I’d been through). So I was down there onna floor, ya
know? An smellin all the great smells and figurin I wouldn’t get any. I
could smell bird an ham, an “other stuff”. It was both great an sad
smellin it all. I knew I couldn’t get up onna table.

Ya know what he did? He put 2 plates onna ofer side of the table and put
turkey an ham an gravy on it, an there was no ofer beins there. He
called Tinkerbelle up to share wif him. I almost died of sadness. But
then he lifted me onna table and said “Happy Thanksgiving Skeeter,
welcome to the family”.

He efen had all mine in special little bitty pieces so I wouldn’t choke
eatin…

Can you imagine that? We got to eat the same things he did, and AT THE
TABLE WITH HIM!

It was my first Thankgiving Dinner an THE BEST ONE EFER! I knew I’d
found my forever home before that, but I nefer dreamed it would be THAT
good…

Samantha's Thanksgiving Story

I was only 4 months old my first Thanksgiving and I loved jumping up on the table. Mr. Tigger and Ariel warned me that I would get in trouble, especially with all the family coming over. I thought no way, cause I was only a kitten and kittens get all the breaks. So while Mom was daughterbean was getting everything ready. I jumped up on the chair and poked my nose over the table, hoping no one would see me, and boy was that Turkey smelling good. So I reached my paw, geez I just wanted a taste and zap it was raining in the house. I looked around and saw sonbean with the squirt bottle. He never like me anyway! So I jumped down and walked over to Mom and gave her my sorrowfulest mew and she picked me up and petted me. And said, did that mean son of mine squirt you? Then she put me down and gave Mr. Tigger, Ariel and me a big plate of turkey. Boy was it good. Later in the day I got even with the son by climbing up his leg with my sharp kitten claws and (hehehe) he had shorts on.

The Bestest Indian

Adan

The Bestest Pilgrims



This is Daisy as Humility Cooper.

We are drest up as owr faverite pilgrims: Stephen Hopkins (Mao) and Elizabeth Hopkins (me - Skeezix). They are Mr Tasty Face's great-great-great-great-great
-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandparents.

9 comments:

Daisy said...

What great stories and pictures! Congratulations on your 100th post, and I hope you have a very wonderful Thanksgiving.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is very very precious contest on your 100th post~!
I like the activity you hold, that is a very great mark on your blog, and that is well deserved a great celebration on Thanksgiving~!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you, TT. And also for Molly & Shadow and you mommy~!!!! 3 of you each have very unique and interesting characters, and I love you all~! And so thankful that I could be one of your friends~!!!! God is very good to me~!!!!

I am so happy that I have the best Indian, And also congratulations to every winners~!! TT, you are holding a great contest~!!!!

:)
Hugs, Purrs, Love,
Adan * michico

Parker said...

Those were wonderful choices TT!
Happy Thanksgivng!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Hi, TT... Thanks for selektin my story for yer 100th post contest. This is so excitin!

My congratulashuns to the other contest winners as well. That was a great story from Samantha, and I loved the pictures of Adan as a Indian and Daisy, Mao, and Skeezix as Pilgrims!

Mickey's Musings said...

Those are good winners.
It was cool that this game was at the same time as your Thanksgiving!!

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh thank you!! I am so excited that you liked my Thanksgiving story! Congrtaulations to all the other winners! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Your FL furiends,

PS: I'll email you my address.

Hot(M)BC said...

Concatulations to all yore contest winners. That was grate!
Happy Fanksgiving :)
Purrrrrrrrrs!
Sanjee, Boni Maroni, Mini, Gree and Pepi

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Congratulations to you on your 100th post and to all of your wonderful winners. Willow and I loved all of the pictures and the stories!

Purrrrrrrs, China Cat

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Congratulations on your 100th post! :) And congratulations to all the winners! :)