Sunday, November 4, 2007

Our 100th post Contest

So TT and Mom had their naps and have finally decided what the contest will be. It was a hard choice because we all know how some kittys don't like clothes (like us). So there will be two ways to enter the contest.

You can enter by either writing a story about Thanksgiving (real or made up) but it has to have you as a character in it.

OR

You can dress up like your favorite pilgrim or indian and send us a picture.

Here are the rules:
  • You have to at least have a blog (bean or kitty or any NOMS)
  • Only one entry per bean, kitty or NOMS
  • Send the entry to TT's address (ttgrrl at gmail dot com) with the subject as 100th post contest. Make sure you include your blog url too.
  • All entries have to be sent by (or on) Wednesday, November 21, 2007
  • We will announce the winner on Turkey Eatting day (Thanksgiving).

Mom has a few prizes already for the contest which she said she wanted to keep a surprise but I swear I saw Temtashuns around.

Oh yea seeing as this started out as TT's blog she wanted to say something about this as well.

Good luck everyfurryone, we can'ts wait to see's what you's gots....

7 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That's a very cool contest! Germans don't celebrate Thanksgiving, though, and Canadian Thanksgiving was in October, but I'll see what I can come up with. :)

Daisy said...

This sounds very fun and interesting. I need to put my thinking cap on for a while...

Karen Jo said...

This sounds like a very cool contest.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

This is very interesting contest~!
I also need to think a while~!!!
Thanks for holding~!!

Mickey's Musings said...

Hey...that is a cool idea you came up with!
I have to think now.That will be hard,heehee ;)

Hot(M)BC said...

Oh gosh, anufur fun contest! We'll haf to come up wif some grate idears.
Cool!
Purrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni Maroni, Mini, Gree and Pepi (aka Alla Us)

Anonymous said...

Skeeter:

My First Thanksgiving Day

It was 1992. I had only been in the cave a few weeks (an didn’t efen know what “weeks” were then). I was finally getting used to the place (SO LARGE) and to Tinkerbelle (SO MEAN), when I smelt such fabulous smells…

I dint know what the smells were. Just that they smelt Soooooo gooood… My mouth was waterin an I had even had my dinner (and a good one too). But these smells were, like, jawsome!

The Big Thing was makin really serious Big Thing food for the first time since I arrived (and oh wow, Big Things eat so good). My tummy was all full, but it still rumbled. Can ya imagine that? Jus 3 weeks from havin ta fight for bad food an such smells like “allofasudden”...

Well, The Big Thing was jus makin it fer hisself, I figured. I mean, I hadn’t seen any ofer Beins aroun the place yet (an dint wanna see either, after all I’d been through). So I was down there onna floor, ya know? An smellin all the great smells and figurin I wouldn’t get any. I could smell bird an ham, an “other stuff”. It was both great an sad smellin it all. I knew I couldn’t get up onna table.

Ya know what he did? He put 2 plates onna ofer side of the table and put turkey an ham an gravy on it, an there was no ofer beins there. He called Tinkerbelle up to share wif him. I almost died of sadness. But then he lifted me onna table and said “Happy Thanksgiving Skeeter, welcome to the family”.

He efen had all mine in special little bitty pieces so I wouldn’t choke eatin…

(He did the same thing the next year for me – LC)

Can you imagine that? We got to eat the same things he did, and AT THE TABLE WITH HIM!

It was my first Thankgiving Dinner an THE BEST ONE EFER! I knew I’d found my forever home before that, but I nefer dreamed it would be THAT good…