Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I trieds it and I likes it!



Oh my cats! I tried it and OMC's I LOVE IT's.

One second I gots to get some foods.

Okay so mommy bean got's some nip outs for Shadow and I was really curious as to whys he likes it so muchs. So I meoweds loudly at mommy bean. She broughts me over the huge container fulls of nip and lets me sniff. I wasn'ts sure what to do's next so I rans for mommy beans bed.

Scuse me I gots to get somethings to eats again.

Where was I's?

So then mommy bean broughts the container of lushious nip to the beds.








And see that look in my eyes it says

I LOVE THE NIP!

Now I gots some food and some napping to do.

7 comments:

The Crew said...

I am the 'nipaholic in this house. The other 3 like it some, but I LOVE 'nip.

George

WE 3 said...

TT's now a crack-nip addict jus' likes our mommy & daddy!!!

Unknown said...

THAT ENTIRE BUCKET IS FULL OF CATNIP! ARE YOU SERIOUS? *faints*

Parker said...

Holy cats! I'm comin' over!

Mickey's Musings said...

Hahahaha!!! Welcome to the Catnip Club1 ;)
Man that is a HUGE bucket!!!!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hahahaha~!!
I am on my way~!!!
Who doesn't like it???

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

She put that huge bowl of nip in front of a little kitty? Is she crazy?

Seriously, you gotta learn how to handle it at first! I mean, you could hurt yerself hittin all that Nip at once wifout experience.