- When she is asleep, I lean overs, look at hers and then reach my paw out. I don't touch her thoughs but I wants to.
- I sleep right next to hers usually by her leg.
- When Mommy bean is not home, I always nap on her side of the big comfy thing she lays on at night.
- I meow at her when its time to eat, its always good to remind her its time to eat!
- When she comes home from being out a squillion hours, I always greet her at the door.
- Eatting dinner with her is great, I make sure I sit on her lap and inspect her food first.
- Sometimes I must be annoying like nudging her elbow while she types.
- I MUST stare at her, at any given time.
- She loves when I jump up on the big table and walk in front of her.
- Mommy Bean loves when I yack on the floor. I mean thats why she says "Oooooo TT" so much when she picks it up, right?
- Mommy Bean loves when I hug her. I puts one paw on each side of her neck and lean in.
- I've learned how to give kisses. Mommy Bean loves that I lick her hand or neck.
- She loves when I squint my eyes, lean into her and puuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrr.
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Thursday 13 #8
Things I do that Mommy Bean Loves: