Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thursday 13 #15 - about Fatty

13 Things about Fatty
By Shadow

  1. Fatty weighs more than TT and Molly but less than me.
  2. Fatty is an outside kitty that mom is trying to domesticate.
  3. Fatty does not like loud noises, just like me.
  4. Fatty does not trust beans much, she does trust Mom A LOT now!
  5. Fatty hears when my boy bean gets up, she waits on her blankie by her food dish on the stairs for Mom to feed her stinky goodness.
  6. Fatty is picky about her stinky goodness, she doesn't like the fish kind.
  7. Fatty is very floofy except her tail, thats really skinny and does not have as much furs.
  8. Fatty lets Mom pick her up and hold her while she walks around the house.
  9. Fatty is not liked by either of the girl kittys in the house.
  10. Fatty is liked by most of the beans in the house but Mom is the only one who feeds her, the downstairs beans "sometimes" leaves a plate of stinky goodness on our stairs for her.
  11. Fatty and I get along really well and I have shown her around the house.
  12. Fatty now lays on Mom's sleep spot bed.
  13. Mom says we may move and when we do, Fatty is going to come with us.
BONUS Fact
Fatty meows at our door or halfway up the stairs, then when Mom asks her if she wants to go out, Fatty runs to the outside door.

11 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Thanks for telling us more about Fatty! It is good of your mom to look after her! :)

Daisy said...

I like learning more about Fatty! And I am glad that if you move, Fatty will get to move with you. I wonder why her tail is not floofy? That's interesting.

The Furry Kids said...

I like learning about Fatty. It's good that she trusts your mom. I don't much like other beans either, but I think your mom sounds like a cool bean. hee hee

Love,
McTazo

Parker said...

I am glad Fatty is comfy with your mom!

Mickey's Musings said...

Shadow, thanks for telling us more about Fatty. I think she is a very pretty cat and it's so nice that your Mom is looking after her :)
She is getting more comfortable inside the house :)

Purrs Mickey

Karen Jo said...

Fatty's domestication seems to be coming along nicely. I am very glad that if you move, Fatty will come with you. I am also glad that Fatty trusts your Mom so much and that she is getting more used to being inside.

Karen Jo said...

I forgot to mention that I like your Mom's suggestion for de-stressing. I am de-stressing a bit because I got some of the things I was stressing about out of the way today.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I love to learn more about Fatty, and I think you are so cute, Shadow, you give us "BONUS Fact", that is very understanding~~~

Ramses said...

It sounds like Fatty is very lucky and learning to trust your Mom lots! :)

Scout said...

It was good to learn more about Fatty. I find it intriguing that her tail isn't floofy.

Tybalt said...

It sounds like Fatty is going to be a permanent member of the family! I'm so happy. Purrs!