- Mommy Bean has been homes with me for the last 6 squillion weeks, which means lots of US time!
- I gived Mommy Bean a kiss on her forehead today. I do not usually kiss or lick anything but my furs.
- The fresh air seat has been open almost all week! I loves it.
- I dids not sleep with Mommy Bean on her sleep spot last night, I waited until she gots up really early to jump next to her in the comfy spot.
- Fatty letted Mommy Bean pick hers up and carry her arounds the house. Fatty does not likes to be held much till nows.
- I has not yacked but once since Mommy Bean gotted my nom nom nom stinky goodness (Whiskas Purrrfectly Chicken).
- I does not wake Mommy Bean up early, I lets her nap. She usually wakes me up for breakfast.
- I lets Mommy Bean pick me up the other day. I do nots like to be picked up usually.
- Molly and I slept on the sleep spot next to each other AGAIN.
- I hissed at Molly only once when she sniffed me on the sleep spot.
- Molly has not whapped me in a squillion weeks.
- I lets Mommy Bean scritch my belly, I do nots really likes that.
- Molly and Shadow ate some chicken temptayshuns and they LIKEDS them!
Mickey tagged us for Linda's Make A Wish Meme.
1. Think about what it is that you want more than anything, what your heart's desire and fondest wish is, and what it is that you would wish for if you were to see the above wishing star flame across the night sky.
2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic below.
4. Post the Make A Wish Meme and your wishing star on your blog along with these rules.
5. Tag as many people as you like so that there can be wishing stars all across the Blogosphere and ask them to please link back to Linda so that we can see what wishes others have made and share those wishes with others.