Friday, May 23, 2008

Finally Friday & The first official HUG Weekend

It's Friday and my plans are to snuggle big times with the Mommy Bean! I only has 5 Fridays left to snuggle withs her before she is gones for like a squillion days (to gets that alien outs of her belly). I am scarit thats she is leaving me AND I hopes the big male bean wont's forgets to feed me my stinky goodness!

And in honor of the HUG weekend heres I woulds like to share this of me huggin my Mommy Beans, I wish I coulds do this for real to all the kittys and beans here.


7 comments:

Artsy Catsy said...

TT, we saw you on the Cat Blogosphere, and rushed right over to bring you some (((HUGS))) from all of us! It sounds like you've been through a lot lately, and could use them!

Hugs & Purrs & Headbutts,
Rocky
& all of us at Artsy Catsy

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Congrats on the magazine cover! An ya know ya will see Mombean again soon...

Karen Jo said...

Give your Mombean lots of loving this weekend, TT. Thank you for your sympathy for both Archi Ann and Bonnie. Lots of great big {{{HUGS}}} from me to all of you.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great magazine cover, TT. *Hugs* to everyone at your place!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Big big hugs to all of you,
and especially kiss from Adan!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Wonderful magazine cover!!!

(((((HUGSSSSS))))) from all the Taylor CatSSSSS!

Parker said...

TT, I just want to give you a big ol' hug!