Friday, June 15, 2007

*kneeding*

I don't know why mommy gets upset sometimes.

I only kneeds when I'm happy, which is MOST of the time. hehe

I'm kneeding now, in between clawing this out as a matter of fact.

Mommy keeps pulling my paws away saying ouch.

That other girl cat is staring at me, but I'm not going to moves for her.

No sir, I am going to stay right here on the bed with mommy tonight.

I jumped up on her this morning too, I don't normally do that though.

Mommy has been really sad lately so I just wants to make her more happy.

I don't know much about, what was it, cars I think, but I do know mommy is upset over it.

I'm just happy that I have a mommy like her.

She rescued me when I was alone.

She feeds me good food and makes me sooooooooooo happy.

I am thankfuls that mommy found me!

1 comment:

Scout said...

I reALLy like 2 MakE bIScits 2. I doit all tHe tiMe whenItIs times 4 bed. Momy Just dosenot LiKe it win i do it wHEn she is tryying 2 sleEp. I think sHe needs2 naP moRe like me.