Sunday, July 22, 2007

Bugs

Todays blog is written by Molly. I figures I can be's the big kitty and shares my electronic space withs her. Mommy says thats the right things to do. - TT

*yak* Thank you TT. (I only said that because Mommy said I should.)

Anyway, the other day Shadow and I discovered a bug on the kitchen floor. It was great fun to have something live to play with, even if it was a small fly thingy.




Here is Shadow and I staring intently at the bug. The bug was just walking around in circles. Shadow would pat it jump on it with his big paws and then bat it towards me and I would bat it back to him. This was great fun for us!





Mommy missed all the good action shots of us playing with the bug but she got this close up of me inspecting the ground where the bug crawled away from. Soon after we got tired of the bug Mommy awarded us with some fresh catnip! YES!! What a great way to end the hunt for bugs!

4 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, the bug sounds like a great toy! It looks like you had lots of fun playing with it!

Daisy said...

Bugs are fun to play with. I like to eat 'em, too.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Bugs really fun~! But michico doesn't allow me play too much more~!

So, have fun, I believe you could have lot of fun~!

Karen Jo said...

Playing with bugs is a lot of fun. Batting it back and forth sounds like a great game. The finish up with catnip must have been great.