Monday, July 2, 2007

That big bean man

So I heards the big bean man says I stink.

I do's not stink!

I wash myself every days sank you very much bean man.

I even rubbed mys head on mommy and she says I smells like hay.

I don't knows bean man, yous always says I stink, perhaps it isnt me.

Maybe's its that other cat Molly, she could be smellys.

Just to proves I's clean mommy sat and watches me while I wash myself.

Mommy was amazed at hows I could stay cleaning for so longs.

I begs for food tonight; mommies had yummy steak.

She gave me two hole pieces of steaks tonight.

Molly just sats in the living rooms door way and glared as I chews my steak.

Molly and Shadows never seems to want stuffs from mommys plate.

They do's like cat nip alot though.

I swears they are hooked on it!

Do's they have a cat nip program for thems??

Theys act all silly and rolls around on the floors when they eat cat nips.

Me, I don'ts like it at all.

3 comments:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

We are not stink that is for sure.
michico loves to smell me everyday, and she says I smell good.

I believe you, too.
We love cleaning ourself, everyone knows that.

Daisy said...

I love catnip. It maka me crazy!

I am pretty sure you do not stink. When I groom, I smell a little bit soapy.

The Lee County Clowder said...

If they are having trouble controlling themselves, Catnip Anonymous might be able to help them.

We really doubt you stink, unless you are having problems with dingle-berries.