Friday, July 20, 2007

schmoozing

Thanks you Scout for nominating me for the schmoozing award! I am's so excited that Scout thoughts of me! I's likes to read alot of kitty blogs so it shouldn'ts be too hard to finds some more awesome kitties.

"As it goes, schmoozing is the natural ability 'to converse casually, especially in order to gain an advantage or make a social connection.' Good schmoozers effortlessly weave their way in and out of the blogosphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way. They don’t limit their visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. They are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello - all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship."

Here are the rules:

Each award winner is to display the badge on the sidebar of his blog with a link to the post which contains the explanation of the award, then nominate five bloggers to receive the award.

I woulds like to nominates - Adan, Radcliff, Allie, Luna & Ozzie, Curly & LarryElvis, and Pippy.

2 comments:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

TT, Congratulations on Schmooze Award. You deserve it~! You are a wonderful Schmoozer~!

Thank you so much for nominate me~! This is my great pleasure~!

Daisy said...

Congratulations! You are a good schmoozer.