Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A few tid bits

Thats a nice phrase I's think.

It makes me think of foods. Yummies are always best wet or from mommies dinners.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That's me with some yummies mommy gaves me.

There are days where I like to plays or sleeps in things I find. Like this box mommy was ready to throw outs. I sat in its cuz I liked it!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Normally Molly hogs mommies bed but I gots to use it a few times. Mommies caught me in a snuggle bunny position (thats what she calls it) on her bed.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mommies flash thingy made my green eyes glow!

2 comments:

Daisy said...

I have noticed that the best things can be found on the ground! Boxes, bugs, pieces of food, dirt, toys. Many fun things!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is very cool laser eyes you have~!