Friday, July 13, 2007

Lost kat

Mommy has been talking about the neighbors kat.

It seems they let him in the basement and he escaped.

Poor kitty, hes nots been outside ever.

I know Fatty goes in their house to visit so maybe he and Fatty are togethers?

Mommy says that she hasn't seen Fatty much since the other days.

He came up our back stairs and meowed at the doors.

I guess he was looking for more yummies.

Mommy promises a picture of him but shes been reallys busy and Fattys been hidings.

Its a "heat wave" so my fresh air seats are closed again.

That's okays with mes cuz I likes it cool on my bellies.

3 comments:

Daisy said...

Uh oh. I am sorry the neighbor cat escaped. I have never ever been outside by myself before, he must be very scairt. I hope he gets found soon.

The Lee County Clowder said...

Have they found the neighbor's kittie? Just wondering.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Yes the kitty came home. They were happy beans to see him again.