Friday, July 6, 2007

Ohhh that Molly! *h*i*s*s*

She dids it agains, stole my chairs and wrote in my electronic thingy!

I can'ts help if I's is not as smarts as she is when it comes to writings.

I will though works on my catabulary vocatulary, uh mommy says its vocabularys.

I trieds the cat nips again this mornings. I scratcheds on the floor where it was but I still don'ts understands why everyone else is happys abouts it.

I just reads Pippys Blog and he says hes not going to be writing any mores.

"There have been rumors circulating around the internet that I am retiring from the online community and ending my bid for world domination.Well, I'm posting here today to tell you the rumors are true.... at least partially.

I am ending my online presence, but I am certainly not wavering from my goal of world domination."

This makes me very sads. Pippy is who gots me started on writings. I will miss his antics! Mommy says this makes her sads too.

Mommys reads to me today a story which I wanteds to share with the rest of the cats out there. Alls I can says is YAY for Spice!!

Cat Survives Nearly 3-Week Ocean Trip
The Associated Press
July 06, 2007

A cat that spent nearly three weeks crossing the Pacific inside ashipping container with no food or water appears to be just fine.

Pamela Escamilla lost sight of her 3-year-old calico, Spice, whilepacking a large container with household goods in Waikoloa Village,Hawaii. The container was shipped June 15 to Southern California.

Escamilla, 39, and her husband could not find the cat before takingtheir flight and asked neighbors in Hawaii to call if Spice returned.

As it turns out, Spice spent 18 days in the pitch-black containerwithout food or water before arriving at the San Bernardino home ofEscamilla's parents on Tuesday.

'We really thought that cat was going to be dead,' said Edward Gardner,Escamilla's father.

When Escamilla opened the container, she and family members noticedfluffs of cat hair on the floor. They started removing items, andEscamilla climbed into the container to search.

She said she saw Spice poke her head out from behind some bicycles.

'I started to scream,' she said.

Escamilla gently picked up the cat and took her to a veterinarian whosaid the feline's prognosis was good. Spice's kidneys had shrunk andher bowels were backed up, but she managed to get some food and waterdown at the vet, Escamilla said.

Escamilla said the veterinarian told her that calicos have a strongsurvival instinct.

'It's always a good day when the cat's alive,' said Escamilla. 'We didn't know what we would find.'

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press.

No comments: