Friday, July 18, 2008

Finally Friday




Yup, da Mommy Bean has been slacking again. She says it has something to do with no sleep and the alien blurpy. I do not know whats she is complaining about though, it's not like she can't handles another mouth to feed. *S*I*G*H* Oh well's ........

So this weekend we really don't has many plans. I plan on staying in my sleep spot on da Mommy Bean pillows. Yes, I has claimed my sleep spot back!! Molly and I has come to *cough* agreements on this. See she sleeps at the bottom if I's on my on Mommy Beans pillows, but when I am in da sun spot chair, she gets to sleep on the Big Male Bean's pillows next to the alien blurpy. I still don'ts know why she likes to protects that alien anyway.

I also plan on saving a few good whaps for that woofie Jake. He doesn't still seem to realize that us 3 kittys do NOT want him to play with us. Even Fatty couldn'ts stand his playing with her furs and tail any more, so she hisseds at him! Good Job Fatty!!!

Da Mommy Bean plans to find Fatty. See, she made a v-e-t appointment for her on Thursday, and when da Mommy Bean wented to go gets her, Fatty had been let's out of the building. We are not sure who let's her out, even though the neighbor beans knew she was bringings her to the v-e-t. She was furry upset when's she couldn'ts find Fatty because she want's Fatty to be all betters. I fink perhaps Fatty knew and said "Laaaaaaayyyy ttttttttterrrrrrr" real quick so as to not be taken in a PTU!

4 comments:

Daisy said...

I hope you have a good weekend, and also that you can find Fatty!

Anonymous said...

We like to snoozle on Mom's pillow, too! Have a great weekend. Whap Jake once for us, too!

Mickey's Musings said...

I am glad you are claiming your snoozy spot again!!!!!
I hope Fatty comes back so she can go to the Vet! I know that is not fun,but we want her to be OK.
Purrs Mickey

Sweet Purrfections said...

We hope you can find Fatty, so she can get checked out.

Mom says to tell you thank you for the extra purrs and headbutts. She is feeling a little better today, but she is really tired.