Saturday, July 12, 2008

Saturday Matinee



This story is about Mickey. He was a homeless feral kitty who was helped by a VERY loving Bean!

You can find his bean HERE.

And here is the story with the video ...

"When I met Micky, he was living in an old car, dying slowly. An
infection caused his eye to explode. He was down to five pounds. I
netted him. Without knowing how I would pay the cost, I had his eye
removed by a vet. Fortunately two wonderful donars covered most of the
cost for his surgery. Worth it? Look at this boy, desperate for love.
He thought he was going to be killed. Instead..he found salvation."

EDIT:
We got this answer from the Bean Lady's blog when we lets her know
that the video was used.


Blogger Strayer said...

Hey tt thanks. Haven't had much internet time of late. Hope to get back to it one day. I love the cat blogospherees. They have raised money to help so many cats, including Mickey. Did you know the Cat Blogospherees helped out on Mickey's surgery?


9 comments:

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

What a wonderful story! We love happy endings!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

This video makes me leaking~~~
I love it!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing the video let me feel this world is so wonderful!

Sweet Purrfections said...

That is a wonderful story. It was obvious that Micky was happy that a bean had found him and was taking care of him. Thanks for sharing.

Daisy said...

What a heartwarming story! I am so glad Mickey got a chance for happiness and love.

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Dearest TT! Mommy does not often cry...but this story of cat love made her cry. This harsh world helped a hurting tiny four legged soul. He gave love in return. I am overwhelmed with tenderness...mommy is such a softy.
I pray that this kitty finds a forever home worthy of his great offering of love! Will you be able to update us on his future? I would love to know more about his story.
Thank you for this one moment of sanity in this crazy weekend.
Much love to you and your family (specially Hailey) from your adoring Miss Peach

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful story, TT. Thanks for sharing this with us. We just love happy endings!!

Mickey's Musings said...

TT,That was a super video!!!
Poor Mickey :( I am so happy he was rescued and fixed up by the vet. Now he is not hurting !!It is easy to see the he loves to be touched and I am happy he is getting the love he deserves!!!
Thank you for sharing this video!!!

Purrs Mickey
PeeEss: Thanks for the birthday wishes too!!!!!!! I'm a happy boy ")

Ramses said...

Oh this is lovely TT, a little like me once I'd relearned the lesson that people are good! :) Now I shower My Mummy in furs every day to make sure she knows she did a really good thing giving me a second chance when so many didn't think it would work... This way My Mummy can show the "Ramyfurcations" of love!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

That's a very heart-warming story. Thank you for sharing it.