Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tattle Tail Tabby Tuesday



Mom and I have decided that on Tuesdays I would have my say. So today I am going to tell some stuff I have seen and heard about the baby woofie Jake.

I have heard the beans say that when Jake goes out he fakes a pee. That way when he does he gets extra treats. I think this is a smart move on his behavior.


Shadow has come out to investigate Jake. He will sit and not look at him but will sniff him when Jake looks away or is sleeping. But if the woofie looks at Shadow, he will sit with paw ready to whap while Jake barks at him. I have seen Shadows paw whap Jake many times because of the barking, I have even lent a paw at this too.

I have learned to play with Jake but only when he starts this. He will jump and bark at me and then run as fast as he can. When he does this I run after him and will reach out to whap him but not with my claws (just yet). This has been fun so far.

~ Molly ~

8 comments:

Daisy said...

Hi Molly! It is nice to hear from you, and you did some excellent reporting! Baby Jake came up with a great idea to get extra treats.

Mickey's Musings said...

Hi Molly!!!!
That was a great Tattle tale today!! Mom laffed at the 'fake pee'!! heeheehee That's a cool way to get treats, hahahahahahaha!!
You are getting brave to chase after Jake! Whapping is good too, good way to keep your skills up :)
Purrs Mickey

Sweet Purrfections said...

The whapping sounds like lots of fun! I need to try that next time Bandit comes over for a visit!

Mom says that unfortunately, she does have Vista on her computer, but the tech guy thinks she picked up some Malware! (it attacks the hardware). The computer is only 6 months old!

meemsnyc said...

Fake pee to get treats! hahahahha, what a great trick!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Thanks for the Tell All! Baby Jake is a smart one!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Very Very good for the treats~!!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Hi Molly! Great reporting! Jake came up with a great idea to get extra treats. Smart Woofie!

Anonymous said...

Well-done dear ))) Love your green eyes, lol