Saturday, May 31, 2008
Oh , ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh! I has to say firstlys it wasn't me! So I will let the Mommy Bean do the 'splaining!
Lauré (Mommy Bean):
I would like to thank everyone for their support when we thought our hopes of bringing Jake home was gone. If I could reach out to everyone of you and hug you tight, I would. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
The following news is both confusing and baffling to all of us. When we got the news that Jake, would have to be helped across the bridge, all of us, including our children (and even the neighbors children) were upset. The lady that had Jake, said that she was going that day on the recommendation of the vet to euthanize him.
When she got to the specialists that were handling Jake, she saw something completely different than what she was told. They told her that he couldn't see or hear, nor was he able to walk. Yet, when she and her husband went in to say goodbye to little Jake, he recognized them by voice, followed them with his eyes and was walking with his sea legs! She made the choice then, that she wasn't going to give up on him either!
She called us late to let us know of her choice and asked us what we would like to do. She is convinced that he wasn't going to give up on the rest of us either! We made a long hard choice, expecting the worse, when we went to go visit with Jake. We had already told the children that, he had to be helped to the bridge, so we went without letting them know what exactly we are doing.
When we got to the foster mom's house, there was Jake, playing with his sister and mother. Loud and obnoxious and snorting away (a common trait in Boston Terriers). He was jumping and barking (what little bark he has) and carrying on like he was fine. We made the choice, "Pack your bags Jake, you are going home!"
As I sit here now, he is running around the kitchen playing and barking. We are so happy that Jake's other mom, made the choice to keep him alive.
Thank you so much for all the support! It means the world to not only me but to B (the big male bean). I will post up some pictures, later of how he is doing here, at his home (FINALLY) later.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Our beans hopes of ever bringing home Jake has been shattered. He had to be helped to the bridge today. The vet also discovered that his skull was too small for his poor little brain. I'm sorry, I guess I'm not up much for blogging rights now, Mommy Beans got leaky eyes.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
UPDATE: The v-e-t that Jake went to (a specialist) says that he thinks Jake may have hydrocephalus. Jake had two seizures early this morning and another one at 145pm today. Since then he hasnt had any because they have given him medicine for it. All seizures lasted less than one minute. He has an IV to keep his fluids up and incase they need to give him medicine. As of 6pm est, he was up and awake eatting. This all means that Jake will not be coming here Thursday as planned. It also may mean, pending on what the vet will tell us (as we do not have possession of him yet) we may or may not be able to care for Jake. One thing for sure WE are NOT giving up on him!!
I has to say I's been doing a furry good job in keeping Mommy Bean on her sleep spot as her bean v-e-t saided to do. She puts her arm arounds me and holds me close as I purrrrrrr away. She says she feels better but that sitting in bed all day isn't so much fun. I do not know whats she is complainings about, I think napping is great!! I has even tried to help push that alien blurpy thing out of her bellys, I do nots think my kneeding is hard enoughs for that though. And I knows that the alien blurpy keeps kicking me! That's not very nice!!!!
Mommy Bean says I is acting more cat like. Uh, helllllllllloooooooo??? What does she mean more cat like? She says befores my make over I wasn't so active. Nows, I beg like a kitty for her steak, I jumps on tables (where's I'm supposeably NOT suppose to be, DUH its in my reach I's going to jump), I roll on my back and lets her scritch my belly, I wander around more (befores I just went from her rooms to the food place, now I goes to the human litter box, the livings room and even has checked out new sunny sleep spots), I gives great bunny kicks AND I has been checking out the fishy tv's they has here.
Well, I ams a cat afters all!!
Monday, May 26, 2008
First all us here would like to say thank you to all the men and woman who's gave their lives to keep us all safe! We loves them and we will always remember them.
Now on to less serious stuff TT - ME!
I would like to show you how much of a mancat I grew up into (some of these flash box piccys are very bad, Mommy Bean didn't have a proper flash box when I was little.)
Those piccys were taken a few days after we gotted found. See how tiny I was, I fit under Mommy Beans chin really well! I don't thinks I could do that now tho!!
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Friday, May 23, 2008
And in honor of the HUG weekend heres I woulds like to share this of me huggin my Mommy Beans, I wish I coulds do this for real to all the kittys and beans here.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
- Beans use that white paper in the human litter box room. They'd saves time if they would just lick their butts likes we kittys do.
- Beans don't sleep all curled ups in a ball. Don't they realize that they'd be warmer thats way?
- Beans get the squirty bottle out whens I am on the table? I do it whens they aren't here and it's okay then.
- Beans shake paws? Wouldn'ts it be easier to see who the other bean was if they just sniffed their spot 13?
- Beans take those long wet showers? I fink's it woulds be easier to just licks themselves clean.
- Beans dont eats on the floor next to us kittys. They has to sit at a table so why shouldn't we's sit with them?
- Beans use that loud sucky monster machine. I likes the floor just as it is, tank you very much!
- Beans transport us in a PTU? I don't sees them being held prisoner and taken places.
- Beans use that noisy litter box? It woulds be much betters if they just scratched in a box likes us kittys.
- Beans freak out when we makes a berd or mousie go dead? That is what they are there for anyway - to eat.
- Beans put plants or flowers on the table? It is ours to eat isn't it.
- Beans kiss each other on the mouth? They shoulds just lick the cheek likes we do.
- Beans use their paws to scratch an itch? I finks we has it worked out well when our bums itch by draggings it on the floor, table, bed .....
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Firstly, I has to go back to see Dr. Dan the v-e-t man Wednesday. The frankenkitty stitches come out (I still wonts let Mommy Bean takes flash box piccy of it, I's kinda 'barressed bouts it) and I won'ts has to go back for awhiles. They do wants to test my bloods and levels again just to makes sure I am doings okay.
Seconds, Fatty has been comings back arounds again. Mommy Bean thinks that some bean that has come here, may have scared her and that's whys she was scared of Mommy Bean. She has come back insides our home and sat on Mommy Beans lap. She hides her heads near her front paws and sits meatloaf style while she purrs away.
Lastlys, Mommy Bean has been told that she has to rest more. Somethings bout her kidneys and not workings right. The alien baby bean thing is makings Mommy Beans organs work harder, which puts a stress on her diabetes and her kidneys. I gets to cuddle more with hers now and I hopes that my purrs helps her through this. She says that if the alien baby doesn't decideds to come early that they will has to make a frankenbean outs of her belly to gets it by June 30.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Todays Mancat Monday Rule is this : When the Mommy Bean is put on bedrest from the baby bean v-e-t she has to occupy her self with stupid videos like this, that make her laugh! - Shadow
SHADOW!! She has to also cuddles us more toos!! Sheesh, Mancats!! - TT
Thursday, May 15, 2008
- I has less furs on my belly and favorite paw leg BUT I has taken DragonHeart and Merlin's advice "Bald is beautifuls!"
- I has to always follow Mommy Bean around. I even follows her to the human litter box room (I didn'ts before cuz Molly used to chase me out of there.)
- Molly has been nicer to me. She will sits about 3 kitty length's away and not hiss or whap me.
- The big male bean kids don'ts call me "Stinky Kitty" any mores! I hated that name!!
- I has my own special sleep spot on Mommy Beans sleep spot. She putted a great big fluffy blanket for me to lay on, down by her feet.
- I has only yacked once (yesterday) on Mommy Beans pillow - I's sorry for that but I ated too fast again.
- I has not seen Fatty much. Shadow let's us know when shes at the door but she now runs away, likes she is scared. That make's Mommy Bean sad.
- I has a change in kitty food. It was suggested I's try Blue Spa stinky goodness. It's oooooo kay I thinks. ( pppppp eeeeee ssssssss: If you click tha can and take the test you gets a FREE sample of crunchies delivered to you's by the people in bloo!)
- I has become defiant! I now use Shadow and Molly's litter too. Heh, it's a bold move but I don'ts care!!!
- My mouth doesn't hurts now. Since Dr. Dan the v-e-t man stole TWO whole teefs my mouth feels better. He saided that one teef was almost bare to nerve and the other was loose. PLUS, my teefs are now sparkly white like you see on the moving box tv shows. No more stinky breaths for me!
- Has I mentioned that I has to follow my Mommy Bean every furrywhere? Yes it's true. I did not likes being away from her's for so long. I even's greet her at the door when's she comes home.
- Mommy Bean gotted a new flashy box. I has agreed thats when she learns to use it, that I will tries to star in my own moving picture show.
- This is a new flash box piccy of Jake. He isn't as big as me STILL! I know's I can take him. hehe
Three Name Meme
In case you aren’t familiar with The Naming of Cats, in the Old Possum’s Book of Practical Cats, by T.S. Eliot, we all have three names! So, in this meme, you must link to the originator of the meme (Tara and Kavan), list the following rules, and then tell us:
1. The name that the family uses daily (such as Peter, Agustus, Alonzo, or James)
2. The name that is particular, a name thats peculiar, and more dignified (such as Munkustrap, Quaxo, or Coricopat)
3. What you are doing when you are thinking of the name that only you know, and will never confess (when engaged in rapt contemplation), that deep and inscrutable singular name
Then tag three cats to give their three names.
My THREE names are:
2) TT Girl
3) To yack or not to yack ....
I will tag any kitty that wants to plays along cuz I knows that this one has been around for awhiles.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Thank You Gratitude Greetings
Usually I don'ts mind so much going to see Dr. Dan v-e-t. Yesterday though was differents.
- They stole pee from me.
- I got poked with many sharp things.
- They stoleds blood from me.
- They shaved my favorite paw leg. (to puts that hurty sharp thing in)
- They shaved my belly to take out that mass that DIDN'T bother me (hear that Mommy?)
- I looks like frankenkitty now!
- They even stoleds my poop.
- They wouldnt lets mommy bean feed me so I was hungry.
- I felt very woozy till this mornings.
- I gots to eat a WHOLE big can of stinky goodness when's I felt better.
- They stoles teefth from me. I has two less now.
- I hid from the mommy bean when I gots home yesterdays - she left me there ALONE at the v-e-t place.
- The v-e-t told Mommy Bean I has kidney failure which started a longs time before she founded me.
- BONUS : I has a purr button that doesn't stops now!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Mommy Bean here. Dr. Dan (the vet) called and gave his report on TT. So far she is doing "great".
He took out 3 lumps (the big mass and he found 2 smaller ones as well) on her teat and she has a line of stitches. This of course means she may have to wear a lamp shade. They did extract 2 of her teeth, one of which was gone anyway.
Lastly, when they did the routine blood and urine check - her kidneys aren't doing so well. She has high level of creatinine in her urine. Which means a change in her diet for now.
Thank you all for your well wishes I will be going to get TT at 4pm EST today, from the vets.
I has to go to the v-e-t today. I will be there all day so they can do a "make over" Mommy Bean says.
I's going to has my teeth cleaned - cuz the beans here are sayings my mouth stinks.
I am also going to has my raptor claws cut - I do not likes when Mommy gets too near my toes.
And then I has to get somethings removed she said. I has a mass on one of my teats and it drains. Mommy Bean and the v-e-t man say that it's best to has it removed "just in case". I don't know, it doesn't bother's me much.
Anyways my Mommy Bean says she is scared for me to go through all this. Somethings about my age and if I can tolerates the an nes tea see ah well. I am sure that the v-e-t will call when I am sets to go home, Mommy promised me that I would always go home with her.
And oh, Mommy Bean gots a chuckle outs of this at the Walmart hunting ground place, she thinks Captain Jack, Sir Dante and Fagin would love havings one of these!
Monday, May 5, 2008
What? Why are you looking at me that way Mom?
Ok fine, I am here, waiting for my boy, let me nap will ya?
He said that because it was "His" day that he could do what he wants. Personally I think it is because he plans on celebrating with the rest of the furrys on the blogosphere tonight.
Friday, May 2, 2008
Mickey asked if Jake has left his Mom yet.
From what we has gathered, no that woofie hasn't. The woofie was born about April 4th, this year. If you biggify the picture, under the woofie is a small strip that is a bill, it was used to measure how bigs Jake was that day.
I still may take Ramses up on his offer of packing my bags and movings in with him, as I am still unsure if I wan'ts to be around a woofie.
Baby woofie Jake WILL be coming here on May 29, just like Molly said. The good news (Mommy Bean let out a big sigh) that it WILL be the Big Male Bean's woofie. So he is in charge of that and Mommy will always love us kittys more!
Gandalf & Grayson asked when the alien was going to be here's.
I really applied the paw to Mommy Bean to gets a straight answer outs of her. She said the
So I has a squillion more weeks to cuddle alones with her till then. She assureds me that she woulds love me just as much as she always does. That made me furry happy, I was worried that I would be not loveds anymore.