Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Mommy Bean's birthday

Todays is Mommy beans birthday.

That big man beans helped us kittys get her's a card (which I wills show you in a minute).

The big man beans is cooking something really yummy, its makings my mouth waters!

He was putting BIG hunks of red meat and some weird green, white and red things on a pointy stick!

The littler beans put up papers things and round things of many colors they filled with airs on the wall.

Right befores mommy beans came home they all gots together in my rooms to greets her.

They played a song by The Beatles called "Birthday".

She smiled and now she is still smiling!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great card! Your momma is lucky to have you. Tell her I said Happy Birthday!

The Meezers or Billy said...

::ahem:: ::mememmemememe::
::warming up harmonies::

happy purrfday to you
happy purrfday to you
happy purrfday mommybean
happy purrfday to you

Daisy said...

Happy birthday to your mom! I hope she had a very wonderful day. I love how you all signed the cards with your individual signatures. It's very cute.

Karen Jo said...

Happy Belated Birthday to your Mom. I hope she had a great day. The card is wonderful.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hey Hey Hey,
Happy Birthday to your Mommy~!!!!
This card is so beautiful~!!!