Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tattle Tail Tuesday with a surprise guest(s)

So the other day, I sat in a chair next to Mommy Bean while she was on her 'puter. She didn'ts pay any attention to me's so I reached out and touched her leg with one paw. Nothing. I reached out and touched her with the other paw. So now I has my hinds feet on one chair and my fronts feets on her. You would thinks that she would get the hint but NO. What did she do, she jumped up and sent me flying to the floor. Then she hads the nerves to laugh at me. Although she did ask me later if I was okay. So to get backs at her, I yacked all over her pillows on her sleep spot again. That'll show her!!!



Here is our surprise guest:



That kitty is Marie and she lives with Mommy Beans brother in North Carolina. Marie used to has 2 sisters buts they were terribly sick last year and had to be helped to the Rainbow Bridge. Marie is 9 years old, but can you's guess how old Mommy Bean's brother is? (We's tell you Wednesday)

11 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

we guess 28.

that was mean of your mommy. good job for yakking on her pillow

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Hmmm, we are not good at guessing human ages. Dante says he is 4 and Jack says 3 but Mommy says human years is different from cat years....

The Crew said...

Marie is just lovely. We think her human is about 23.

Mickey's Musings said...

Good way to get even TT!!!!!!! heehee Mom's need to pay attention to kitties!
Marie is pretty. The boy,hmmmmmm, I'll guess 20
Purrs Mickey

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Marie sure is a pretty girl.
We think her bean is 'bout 28.

~ Anna Sue

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Gosh, Marie is purrty...we gess da bean is, um, 27. We don't yak on mom's pillow but dat is a good trick to get back at her.

Parker said...

We guess 24!
ps - Marie is BEAUTIFUL!

Karen Jo said...

Good job of letting your Mom know that dumping kitties on the floor is a big no-no. Marie is beautiful. I'll guess that Mommy Bean's brother is 25.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

It was not nice of your mom to laugh at you. You did get back at her!

We are bad at guessing ages.

Daisy said...

Marie is a very beautiful kitty! I think she might be a calico, right? I think the bean looks older than me, and I am Four. So, I will guess that he is Five, plus twenty (in bean years), so that makes 25.

WE 3 said...

mommy laughed so hard she almost fell off her purple ball that she sits on in front of the big climbing thing where she "types" then turned around & yelled at all of us for whoever is yakking in our house to stop
Uncle Andy is 17 so says mommy & as tall as the tree in our front yard!! hmmm wonder if he's got any birdies & squirrls in his leaves too???