Sunday, October 7, 2007

Molly's taking over today


It's me Molly and I am taking control of the blog today. The weather is great outside and the windows are open still. Shadow and I have taken to sitting under the table - Trolls favorite spot. It makes me chuckle to think that she is uncomfortable with me in her spot. It serves her right though, as she has taken my spot on the bed next to mommy bean! I am so mad at her for taking over that I hiss at her every chance I get. Shadow doesn't involve himself much, just sits like the big man cat he is, watching us fight. I think mommy bean deserved that swat of my claw today for letting that Table Troll sleep on the bed with her. I think I shall go nap now, on mommy beans soft covering and kneed my hearts content away. That will show the troll whose boss!


4 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Hi Molly.Don't worry,I think yer Mom still likes you a lot.You have nice big eyes and are pretty.Just go up to yer Mom and take yerspot,I don't think she will turn you away.I know it's hard,I don't always get along with my sisfurs.Mom still loves all of us.
Purrs

Karen Jo said...

I think it's amusing that you get even with TT for taking your spot on the bed by taking her spot under the table. Definitely get in some good Mommy time.

Unknown said...

Oh Molly it is nice to hear from you. Sometimes my brother, Clyde, takes control of my blog too. I'm okay with that, though. Usually.

Daisy said...

Hi Molly! I am glad you get to take over sometimes.