- Molly We get to watch mom type what we say.
- Shadow We get to meet new kittys and woofies
- TT We gets new ideas from alls our kittys friends.
- TT We gets to learn about different places.
- Shadow I have learned just how many kittys like nip as much as I do!
- Molly We love to read how other kittys got their furever home.
- TT I gets to tell the world how I feels.
- Shadow I get to look at all the sexy felines out there.
- Molly We learned new phrases like spot 13 and NOMS.
- TT Reading the blogs makes me want to play again.
- Shadow I get to show off my big paws.
- Molly The flash box stays off me and more on the others.
- Mom It makes me smile, laugh and cry to read about other kitty households.
We wanted to let you all know about our kits and cousin now has a blog. You can read it here.
Also, please spread the word about Diabetes Awareness this month. We took our badge from Parkers Blog. Both Parker's Mommy and our mommy have diabetes and want to help fight this disease.
1…. Start your list here!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Happy TT to all of you!
My mom agrees with your mom. The blogs make her laugh and cry . . . and feel less like a crazy cat lady! <3
Fabulous list! Those are all great reasons for blogging. :) I like to make friends from all over the world!
Absolutely adorable T13
What a wonderful collections of reasons to blog from all of you. Have a purrfect TT. :)
That's a great list! We cry sometimes too, but usually the cat blogosphere is such a happy and positive place. It makes me glad to be part of it.
That was a great list. We love meeting all the kitties on the internets too and their blogs often make our Mommy laugh and cry. Face it, our humans are all crazy!
Hi guys this is a very well thought out list. Thanks for sharing. FAZ
What a great list! And - thanks for putting up the ADA sidebar - your Mommy and my Mommy know how hard it is - but we keep on fighting!
That is wonderful reason about blog, you are right~!
The problem is that we spend so much time reading other kitties blogs we almost never get around to posting anything ourselves.
To TT - we suppose Hobo could come visit, but we aren't really sure we want him to. Most of the time he spent in our house all we did was hiss at him.
I like yer list.Those are pretty much the same reasons I started to blog.
I did not know it was called "spot 13" either,heehee!
Mostly, I like all the cool cats out there and hearing all the stories and what yer Mom said :)
Post a Comment