Random facts about our household
- The Male Bean secretly loves cats. It's true! I see him play and talk with Shadow all the time. And just the other day he scritched both sides of my head - at the same time.
- The Male Bean gaves Mommy Bean a joke toy on Christmas before called the Crazy Cat Lady. I really don't thinks it looks like her though. Do you? >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
- Mommy Bean when she was younger used to live on a farm with all kinds of Chicken, roosters, cats and woofies.
- Mommy Bean talks to the fish tv's. She asks the fish how they are and tells them "No No No, you little beggas, you already ate."
- Shadow, even though he is a big mancat, acts like a kitten.
- Shadow sucks on his Boy's blanket on his bed. He even waits for his Boy before bed times.
- Thundering herd of elephants is something that Shadow plays on his own, sometimes Molly joins him. I do thundering herd of elephants by myself too.
- The littlest bean girl likes woofies but sometimes she gets scairt of them and runs away. It's usually the little woofies that scare her.
- When Molly uses the litter box, she has to scratch every wheres inside it. On the sides, on the tops, in the litter and sometimes she gets out and scratches the floor in fronts of the box.
- I always has to sit next to Mommy Bean. Whens shes in beds I lay on the blanket next to her. Sometimes I gots to sit next to her head and stare at her. I dont's want nothings to happen to my Mommy Bean.
- When Shadow was a kitten, he almost died. Mommy Bean feds him sugar water every two hours through the night and kepts him warm. The next day he seemeds better but Mommy Bean thought that his sister should be with him. That is how Molly came to be with her too.
- Molly is the littlest beans kitty (so says Mommy but we all know we picks our own beans) but she likes to sit with both Mommy Bean and the littlest bean.
- I finks that Fatty is trings to move in. I saw her walking around INSIDE our house the other day. She was a good kitty and didn'ts do anything wrongs but Molly hissed at her and poor Fatty goted scared. Mommy Bean says she will gets Fatty to come stay inside more oftens.
tt your household sounds like a cool pad! My mommy snorked out loud over the crazy cat lady...is she for real!!? We need one of those around here! Where did the dad bean get it?
I reallt like the photo of the tree with the lights turned on...very pretty!
Love Miss Peach
That Crazy Cat Lady toy is very funny! :) Thanks for sharing some facts about your household with us. :)
The male bean bought it at Newbury Comics but mommy said if you type Crazy Cat Lady Figure into google, a whole lots of stores sells em online. Her favorite store is thecatconnection dot com.
Oh I think this crazy cat lady toy will make its way to the lady servant, she already has the nickname at the office! I'm very happy for fatty, its cold out there for kitties!
We love the crazy cat lady toy. How fun! Oh, Captain Jack wanted to answer the question you asked: his name is actually Captain Jack Kitten. C.J. Sparrow is the human pirate that Mommy drools over and our Jack was named for. However, she didn't think Sparrow was a good last name for a cat, and she didn't want people to get confused and think our Captain was Jonhhy Depp, so she named him Captain Jack Kitten instead. We think it suits him!!
Poor Fatty! I am glad your mom will help Fatty stay inside more.
Guess what? I play Thundering Herd of Elephants by myself, too. It is hard to be a Herd of One.
Molly, I too scrape everywhere when I'm using the litterbox but never actually cover my poo. Its an exhausting process!
Fatty will be one lucky kitty if she gets to move in!
Ivy scratches everywhere inside the litterbox . . . except where she needs to. Holly is a nice sister and comes behind her to cover it up.
Great Thursday Thirteen, TT! Purrs!
I love to learn about Shadow's story. I am glad Shadow meet your mommy~!
I love that crazy cat lady!
ps - I have to stay near my Mommy too!
Oh, is that the Cat Lady from The Simpsons? We watch that TV show.
It's hard to play THoE by yourself. It sounds better if there's more than one cat running.
Post a Comment