Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Purrthday Daisy!

Photobucket


Hi's it is I TT! I has to come from da bridge to let Mommy Bean know dat I was doing good and was happy and healthy. I's also cames down to tell my furiend Daisy Happy Purrthdays!

I will never's forgets Daisy no matter what. Daisy was one of the first kitty furiends I met when I's started to blog.

Happy Purrthday Daisy!!

Photobucket
I has also founds outs that my's furiend Isis, Ramses sisfur, is goings to has kittens soon. I reallys wish Mommy Bean liveds closer to Isis and her mommy, acuz I thinks Isis' kitts wuds has a greats home wif my Mommy Bean. Mommy Bean says dat they will all get good homes acuz Isis mommy does a good checkins on new bean parents.

Ok I's going to go find all my bloggie furiends to say hi while I cans!





10 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh I bet Daisy will be thrilled with your Happy Birthday!

Daisy said...

Oh, TT, it's you! I miss you so much! Thank you for taking the time to send me birthday wishes. I will never forget you!

The Island Cats said...

Hi TT! It is so furry nice of you to come to wish Daisy a Happy Birthday!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hi TT! It's wunnerful to hear from yoo, we sure hope yoo is haffing fun up der at da Bridge.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah TT~!
That is very very sweet of you!!!

Karen Jo said...

Hi, TT. It's great to hear from you again. It's very nice of you to come back to wish Daisy a happy birthday.

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello tt its dennis the vizsla dog hay i no we did not reely no eech other but i am frends with shadow and molly and jake and troo ennyway i am glad to see yoo came bak from the bridj to wish my other frend daisy happy birthday and can yoo do me a faver and say hello to my sister pooh bear wen yoo git bak to the bridj??? thanks ok bye

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Oh how so very lovely to come back from the bridge.

So very special. Hugs Ginger Jasper. xxx

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You are so sweet to come back to wish Daisy happy birthday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Hi TT! Have you come across Sen-Chan and Ikkyu at the Bridge yet? Two beautiful Aby boys, one red and the other ruddy. I'm sure they would love to get to know you!

#1