Todays Thursday 13 is the different things I's am scared of ...
- I am scareds of being left all alone in a huge cement place again
- I am scarit of the PTU cuz that means I am going to the v-e-t.
- I's scared that I wont get enough stinky goodness, which means I gobble it up and then yack all over mommy beans chairs or floor. - Sorry Mommy Bean.
- I am scairt of goings outside. I don'ts want to be left alone again.
- I's scared that Molly will whap me.
- I's scairt of being in the big metal machine while I's in a PTU. I do better to just ride in Mommy Beans lap.
- Sometimes I am scairt of using my litter. I don'ts like the smell or the feel under my feets.
- I am scairt of that white blanket on mommy bean's bed. It rolled me up in it last night and woulds not let me out. I was so scarit that I meowed alot! It's wouldn'ts let me out of its grasp!
- I gets a little scairt when Mommy Bean leaves the house, I worry she wont's be back for me.
- I am's also a little scairt of that foamy stuff Mommy Bean puts on the brush for my furs. It smells funny and makes a weird noise.
- I am's scairt of the squirty bottle.
- I am really scairt of fast movements.
- Really tall beans scare me too.
I'm sorry to hear that so many things scare you. :( You really had a rough early life. :( I agree with you on the squirty water bottle. I'm scared of that thing too!
There are a ton of askeery things in the world. Have you tried hiding under the bed or under the couch? That helps sometimes.
Thanks for stopping by our bloggie. We added you to our blogroll.
You are very brave to face all of the things you are skairt of, TT! I admire you a lot.
I am scared of going outside, too! It is a frightening place.
I am scairt of loud noises and visitors! I run and hide under the bed when I hear the doorbell ring.
I do not think you need to be scairt of being left all alone, or of not getting enough stinky goodness, or of your mommy not coming back for you. You have a safe home now.
Youll get used to some of those things, we did. Some of them will always be a bit scarey. Beas are OK, especially the ones who live wif you. They always come back...
We'd be careful of that white blanket, though...
Gee TT, that is a lot to be scared of :( But you know yer Mom loves you and would never,ever leave you , right??
Hiding under the bed or in the closet are good spots when things get loud or scary!!
I think you need a big hug from yer Mom!!
I scared so many things just like you did~!
I hate PTU, and I hate going outside....etc. We are really almost the same~! Hehehehe~!!
I know what you mean! Mommy calls me the original “scaredy cat”. I hate to admit it but it really is true!
PS: The back of the closet is always a safety zone!
It's OK, a lot of those things scare me too!
Post a Comment