Monday, June 18, 2007

OCC cat?

It's a routine.

I do it every time I get fed.

It really is simple, yet that big man here calls me the OCC cat.

I heard mommy say it was obb sessive com pul sive cat?

I can't help myself though.

I hears the alarm clock in the morning and wait by mommys door.

I meows real loud, walk under the table, around my scratch box, under the two chairs and in front of the door.

If mommy doesn't get ups quick enough I dos this again and again.

It works though, mommy always feeds me my yummys!

~~~ Please go wish Pippy a speedy recovery, he is a very sick kitty. ~~~

3 comments:

Scout said...

Momy sez i has Oh see D.....

WhatEvEr..... I am a SiaMeseasel/ aNd it is mY NayTure. GeT over It.

Daisy said...

Hi there TT! Nice to meet you. You seem like a very great cat. I added you to my links, too!

The Lee County Clowder said...

As long as you wait until you hear the alarm, they really shouldn't complain.

You're just making sure they don't oversleep!